Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) Manager to grow and lead our VDC efforts. This newly created position will support operations, estimating and marketing through the use of various software products to create building and logistics models. This individual will research and be familiar with emerging technologies in the industry, and help decide what technologies the firm will use going forward. The VDC Manager will also train B&A staff on the use of modeling tools (Revit, Navisworks, Sketchup).
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Architecture, Engineering or a technology-related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a combination of construction operations, preconstruction, architecture or VDC in the AEC industry.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in AutoDesk Suite is critical. Must be familiar with other construction related software (Tekla, P6, Sketchup).
- Must have the ability to lead groups of people in adopting new technology.
- Experience in implementing new systems is desirable.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is required.
We offer a competitive base pay, generous bonus opportunity plus a comprehensive benefits package.